I know, I know…it’s not even Thanksgiving yet. But, in order to plan ahead for December, you all need these ahead of time. So, this week I’ll be sharing some new Nativity printables that your kids are sure to love. You can use all the packs together as a one large unit or pick and choose what works for you! Watch for Emergent Readers, a Tot & PreK-K pack and Notebooking Pages later this week!
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
We also love reading to our children especially during the cold winter days of December sitting around the fire. We love reading different stories of Advent, Christmas traditions and some fun favorites too. This is also a great time to talk to your kids about the True Reason for the Season – Jesus! We like to use our own Nativity set to teach our kids about the story of Jesus’ birth and then let them retell the story to help make it stick.
Little People A Christmas StoryThe Advent Jesse TreeAdvent StorybookAdvent Devotions for Busy FamiliesWho is Coming to Our House?Christmas in the MangerChristmas Time: It’s All About Jesus!Rudolph the Red-Nosed ReindeerThe Berenstain Bears & the Joy of GivingMadeline’s ChristmasHow the Grinch Stole Christmas!The Biggest Snowman Ever
Want more Christmas ideas? Check out my Christmas Pinterest Board.
To download the Nativity Mini Puzzle Unit, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019