This was ready yesterday, but some of you may have noticed an issue with the site. I was trying to change a few things and consequently “broke” it for a bit. Thankfully, with the help of some wonderful blogger friends and my awesome host, I was able to get it back in working order around 1:30am this morning! Whew!! So, now you can enjoy these wonderfully adorable and fun printables!
This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our 100 Days of School printables. The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are once again adorable (can you tell I love her stuff) and I was so excited to use them! I mean, did you see the coloring pages? They are so cute and fun, right?! I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this mini puzzle unit while you celebrate the 100th Day of School!
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you. NOTE: This set has two downloads as it was too big for one. Be sure to grab both parts!!
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other 100 Days of School Printables Page – 100 Days Coloring Pages and 100 Days Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Christmas Reindeer PreK Handwriting & Math Pack - December 9, 2019
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019