Truth in the Tinsel is another wonderful resource for Advent. This one, however, focuses more on the little ones in your house. Keeping our children focused on the TRUE meaning of Christmas is difficult in this “please-me-now” society. Teaching them about Christ’s birth and the real reason He came is not easy and Truth in the Tinsel helps guide us through this time of year, at this crucial point in their lives.
What I like about Truth in the Tinsel
- Everything is included in this ebook and the ornament book
- The daily activities are simple and easy to follow
- It’s more than just a devotion by encompassing hands-on activities for the kids
- The daily crafts and ornaments are not meaningless, they each have a purpose and add to the Advent experience
- I love that this should take only 30 minutes – a time span perfect for Little Ones!!
Amanda has thought of everything in this Advent celebration!! She even has the supply list broken down into a daily schedule so you can have everything ready to go ahead of time. Although our family traveled over the Thanksgiving holiday and we’ve been recovering from a nasty cold/sinus crud going around, this Advent celebration is just the right fit for my Littles. It doesn’t take much prep work on my part, but it gives them just what they need in order to learn more about Jesus being the reason for the season and keeping their focus on what’s important this time of year – instead of the presents sitting under our tree.
Want to purchase this for your family? Click HERE!!! Don’t forget to add the coordinating Ornament book!!!
Enter to win 1 of 2 Combo Packs:
Includes Truth in the Tinsel ebook AND the Printable Ornaments ebook
This post contains my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy.