I was finally able to get a new set of printables ready for you all. These last 2 weeks of pregnancy are taking its toll on me, so please bear with me. Soon we will be holding our precious new baby and you all will be getting an influx of adorable baby pictures! Which will be a little more fun than snakes, right?
Today you can grab these Types of Snakes Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and short sentences as kids learn to identify different types of snakes. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about snakes, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Everything You Need to Know about Snakes by DK Publishing
Amazing Snakes! by Sarah L. Thomson
The Greedy Python by Eric Carle
Snake by Chris Mattison
The Day Jimmy’s Boa Ate the Wash by Trinka Hakes Noble
Jimmy’s Boa and the Big Splash Birthday Bash by Trinka Hakes Noble
The New Encyclopedia of Snakes by Chris Mattison
Subscribe to download now
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019