Day 14 ~ I am thankful for YOU, my readers.
Today I want to say “Thank You” to all of YOU, my readers. Without you this blog would not exist. Okay…it might, but it would probably just be about my kids and what we did all week. And trust me – there’s not enough excitement in our house to keep a blog going, let alone be interesting! So, I am thankful to all of you who continue to subscribe, read and share the posts on this blog.
Many of them are heart felt and difficult subjects that the Lord has laid on my heart to share, but it is those that are blessing and challenging others. God is so good and has given me more than I ever dreamed possible – especially considering where we were just one year ago. I never dreamed I would have a following on my blog, let alone faithful readers other than family and a few friends. While growing my readership and counting the number of people following my blog is not my main priority, it does show me in tangible terms how great our God is.
So why am I thankful for YOU?
- Your encouragement keeps me going.
- Your faithfulness gives me more reason to write.
- Your sharing gives me reason to continue creating.
- Many of you have become more than just readers. You have become my friends!!
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019