Family Time Fitness ~ $39.90 (30% OFF)
Description from the site:
Fitness 4 Homeschool – Core 1 Curriculum :
Add a physical component to your homeschooling curriculum! The Fitness 4 Homeschool Curriculum from Family Time Fitness allows homeschool parents to teach physical education without previous knowledge of physical education and athletic development. This program, designed by experts in fitness training, nutrition and body movement, is designed to suit every age and ability level while affordably fitting into your budget. The program combines flexibility and fun with a comprehensive curriculum to give your children a foundation for strong bodies and minds. Ensure you’re giving your child the building blocks for proper fitness development!
- Complete Fitness 4 Homeschool curriculum includes:
- Startup/Training Guide – The Startup Guide is a guide for parents and includes an introduction to physical education, information on what to expect from the program, safety information, how to integrate physical education into your curriculum, teaching tips and equipment information.
- Lesson Plans – Each of the 260 professionally planned lessons arrives in PDF format and includes a List of Supplies, Warm-Up, Activity, Cool Down and Suggested Outdoor Activity.
- Each exercise is described in a detailed, user-friendly format for easy access. Each lesson provides 30-45 Minutes of physical activity. If you do all the activites that is over 7800 Minutes of activity a year!
- 1-Page Summaries– Each lesson has a One-Page Summary to facilitate easy printing and portability. The summaries keep you from printing all 900+ Pages of Lesson Plans.
- Video Demonstrations – Each exercise includes a demonstration video with real kids doing the exercises. There are over 200 instructional video demonstrations available to you with this curriculum, and you are guaranteed lifetime access to these videos as they are updated.
- Assessment Tools –Tools to help track progress of the basic fundamental movements. Other downloadable tools include nutritional logs and meal planners for a comprehensive fitness approach.
- Encouragement Emails – During the first year of your course, we send you reminder emails each week day to keep you and your children motivated on your fitness journey. We also always include nutritional and fitness tips in the emails.
- Online Webinars – You have access to our regular online webinars and our webinar archive for further in-depth instruction and tips on the curriculum.
For more information on the benefits of PE and the Fitness 4 Homeschool program, click HERE
This post contains my affiliate link which supports this site and my family. Read my full disclosure policy.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019