Here goes this week’sreport. You can read more about my journey beginning with Week 1.Feel free to join me and Crystalin this journey.
- DAILY quiet time: I am still striving to read my daily emails every single day. Sometimes I don’t get on my computer and I double up. One thing that amazes me is how timely some of the verses and devotions are. I am encouraged daily and so blessed that I can read the Bible in this way. I get my emails through biblegateway.com and a women’s devotional through Proverbs 31 devotions. Such great tools – be sure to check them out!
- Weekly weight loss: Okay…so truthfully I haven’t quite fit the Wii Plus into my daily routine. I don’t get up early enough to get it done before kids are awake. I am usually super busy running around doing chores, finishing up school, cleaning, etc. during naptime (plus my oldest is awake and I am not quite prepared to scar him for life just yet!). And, by the end of the day I am simply worn out! So, hopefully I will do better this week in my quest for a more healthy and fit lifestyle. WOW!!! This is so much harder than I thought!
- Vintage Remedies 8 weeks to Real Foods: Last weeks plan did not come to fruition like I had hoped. So, this week I want to make an inventory list of my pantry and go from there. That way I can see what foods I need to use up and can replace with more healthy options!
- Homeschool Fun: Well, I’m not sure we accomplished this or not. Actually…I’m pretty sure we didn’t. I need to do MUCH better at this!
- Organization: All the kids’ clothes are hung up in the laundry room/central closet area. I hope this will make our lives just a little easier! I am still no closer to organizing the pantry than I was 3 weeks ago!! But, that is still high on my priority list!
- Staying caught up: I might get behind for a day, but I have been really good about picking up where I left off. I’m getting better at this each week. Maybe this week I’ll keep up with everything! HA!
- Blog changes: I am still working on the design of my blog and getting things just the way I want them before we go live. But, I hope to have everything up and running for a reveal on April 2nd!!!! I will give you all fair warning before hand so you can be ready for the launch! I can NOT even tell you how excited I am!
So, how are you doing inyour quest this year? Are you becoming more DISCIPLINED or ORGANIZED? What stepsare you taking to be more organized? What tips can you give those who arestruggling in this area?
Thank you so much forstopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!
The following two tabs change content below.
Annette has been married to her husband and best friend since 2003. Together they are raising their six children to follow the Lord’s will, no matter what. Annette longs for the day when she will meet all her angel babies who have entered heaven before her. She enjoys creating fun and engaging printables, unit studies and curriculum for homeschool families. You can follow her crazy life at In All You Do where she blogs about marriage, parenting, and homeschooling all while maintaining her sanity. She is also the owner of Thrifty Homeschoolers, where she shares free printables and resources from around the web as well as deals on curriculum and homeschooling resources. You can also keep up with her via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020