Here goes this week’s report. You can read more about my journey beginning with Week 1. Feel free to join me and Crystalin this journey.
- DAILY quiet time: This week I’ve not been getting on the computer daily. It’s been a rough week. I’m not sure why this week was worse than any of the past two months, but it was. I know that’s when I need to be in God’s Word even more, but I haven’t. I will do better! I get my emails through biblegateway.com and a women’s devotional through Proverbs 31 devotions. Such great tools – be sure to check them out!
- Weekly weight loss: Well, I still haven’t figured out when the best time to do the Wii Fit is, but I did get on it the other night and weigh myself. I have lost 1.1 lbs. in the last 13 days. Not much. A little less than I wanted to lose in 2 weeks, but at least it’s a loss and not a gain, right?! I guess cutting back on my portions has helped!
- Vintage Remedies 8 weeks to Real Foods: Printed a food pantry inventory list from here. Plan to work on that today. Here’s to hoping!
- Homeschool Fun: We had a rough week in this area. We did find some great online math games to help him. I also bought a math game for him. Saw some great experiments to try, but they didn’t fit our lesson. Hoping to do some of them in the next couple weeks.
- Organization: Not much to report here. I’ve got great ideas, but lack either the funds or the time! Working on new, inexpensive options!!
- Staying caught up: Kept up pretty good this week. Finishing my laundry today to get caught up again for the weekend. Dishes have been caught up all week!!! YAY!!!
- Blog changes: I am still working on the design of my blog and getting things just the way I want them before we go live. But, I hope to have everything up and running for a reveal on April 2nd!!!! I will give you all fair warning before hand so you can be ready for the launch! I can NOT even tell you how excited I am!
Are you a homeschooling mom? What are some of your favorite ways to “mix-it-up” a bit during the week to make it more fun and exciting?
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!
The following two tabs change content below.
Annette has been married to her husband and best friend since 2003. Together they are raising their six children to follow the Lord’s will, no matter what. Annette longs for the day when she will meet all her angel babies who have entered heaven before her. She enjoys creating fun and engaging printables, unit studies and curriculum for homeschool families. You can follow her crazy life at In All You Do where she blogs about marriage, parenting, and homeschooling all while maintaining her sanity. She is also the owner of Thrifty Homeschoolers, where she shares free printables and resources from around the web as well as deals on curriculum and homeschooling resources. You can also keep up with her via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.