Since Sunday night I havebeen battling an intestinal virus only compounded by my Crohn’s. I am so gladthat today (Thursday) was a MUCH better day!!!! I have done what I could thisweek between an
ALL DAY tripto the ER Monday and the weakness and tiredness that goes along with a virus.So, here’s my weekly update for what it’s worth.
- DAILY quiet time: I have not been keeping up very well this week. Spending most of my time either in bed or in the restroom proved more tiring than I thought. Starting fresh again Friday morning!!! NOTE: I’m so thankful we serve a merciful and gracious God. We may falter and fail at times, but when we can call on His name and pick right back up where we were. And…it’s like we’ve never left. Praise the Lord!
- Weekly weight loss: I’m not sure this week is a good judge! Haha Although, I’ve probably lost some weight, I know it’s not due to healthy eating…but lack of eating all together! So…we’ll keep moving forward with this once I’m back to a more normal eating program.
- Vintage Remedies 8 weeks to Real Foods: The next few weeks are being spent cleaning/clearing out the pantry and using up foods we have already purchased. Then, I hope to replace those foods with more “real” foods and healthier choices.
- Homeschool Fun: Again…not much schooling going on with Momma down and out. We did have several teaching opportunities though that we seized the moment with. Right now those seem to have escaped my mind…ugh…I dislike getting old!!
- Organization: I’m working on my pantry. It’s proving to be a bigger project than I thought, but I’m so happy to get it going!!!! I’ve got a vision and I can’t wait to make it work!
- Staying caught up: Even though I was sick the better part of the week, I have remained quite caught up on laundry. I only have 2 loads to do tomorrow, which is right on track! YAY!!!! And, I’m pleased to say the dishes are caught up following dinner Thursday night! Double YAY!!!!!
- Blog changes: I am still working on getting everything in place. But, hopefully in the next 2 weeks I’ll be rolling out the red-carpet to my new website!!!! I am so excited!!!!
What are some of yourfavorite “Real” or “Whole” food recipes? I need some GREAT inspiration to getme motivated!!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Annette has been married to her husband and best friend since 2003. Together they are raising their six children to follow the Lord’s will, no matter what. Annette longs for the day when she will meet all her angel babies who have entered heaven before her. She enjoys creating fun and engaging printables, unit studies and curriculum for homeschool families. You can follow her crazy life at In All You Do where she blogs about marriage, parenting, and homeschooling all while maintaining her sanity. She is also the owner of Thrifty Homeschoolers, where she shares free printables and resources from around the web as well as deals on curriculum and homeschooling resources. You can also keep up with her via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.