Apples are falling everywhere around here. Fall is the perfect time to think about apples and especially, apple pie. But, while you’re picking up all those apples, why not have some fun studying and learning about their life cycle too! These coloring pages are a great way to introduce the life cycle of the apple to your children/students.
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Don’t forget to check out our Johnny Appleseed printables too!
Pinkalicious: Apples, Apples, Apples!Apples, Apples Everywhere! Learning About Apple HarvestsApple Picking Day! (Step into Reading)Ten Apples Up On Top!The Apple Pie TreeAmelia Bedelia’s First Apple Pie
Apples for Everyone by Jill Esbaum
How Do Apples Grow? by Betsy Maestro
Apples by Gail Gibbons
Apples, Apples, Apples by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree by Gail Gibbons
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download this pack, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020