I still remember growing apple seeds when I was younger. It was so much fun watching them sprout and grow. I just knew that one day my tiny little seed would bring me a wonderful apple tree with lots of apples to eat anytime I wanted. Learning about the life cycle of an apple was so fun and easy with that activity.
Today you can grab these Apple Life Cycle Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences as you learn more about apples. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to check out our Johnny Appleseed printables too!
Pinkalicious: Apples, Apples, Apples!Apples, Apples Everywhere! Learning About Apple HarvestsApple Picking Day! (Step into Reading)Ten Apples Up On Top!The Apple Pie TreeAmelia Bedelia’s First Apple Pie
Apples for Everyone by Jill Esbaum
How Do Apples Grow? by Betsy Maestro
Apples by Gail Gibbons
Apples, Apples, Apples by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree by Gail Gibbons
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download this pack, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Printable Children’s Book Study for “Madam President” - February 24, 2020
- Learn about Voting with Your Own Mock Election + Printable Pack - February 18, 2020
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020