It’s March, which means basketball season is in full swing and about to get a little crazy! March Madness is coming up soon, so I thought I would create some printables just for the occasion. Last year, my husband and I watched with great anticipation as the Oklahoma Men and Women were both excellent teams. This year, we will just watch for fun. My oldest son is a big basketball fan as well, so I love being able to sit and talk with him about the teams and players.
If you have little ones in your house, they might love to color these pages during the tournament. If you or your children don’t know the positions, you can find out what they are and their roles here.
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Everything Kids’ Basketball Book by Bob Schaller
The Boy Who Never Gave Up by Anthony Curcio
Salt in His Shoes: Micheal Jordan in Pursuit of a Dream by Delores Jordan
My Basketball Book by Gail Gibbons
My First Basketball Book by Sterling Children’s
J is for Jump Shot by Michael Ulmer
Little Shaq by Shaquille O’Neal
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020