Some people who just meet me might find it surprising that I enjoy sports so much. I am a born and bred, Oklahoma Sooners fan and I cheer loud and hard for my team. However, when it comes to March Madness, I often cheer more against teams than I do for a specific team. This past weekend was one for the books! There was so much yelling going on in my house, even the kids got in on the action. We had so much fun rooting for underdogs and cheering for the Big 12 teams.
There is still a full two weeks of March Madness left, so there’s plenty of time to use these fun Basketball themed puzzles and activities with your kiddos!
Included in this pack:
- 26 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Basketball Terminology Sheet
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about presidents, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
The Everything Kids’ Basketball Book by Bob Schaller
The Boy Who Never Gave Up by Anthony Curcio
Salt in His Shoes: Micheal Jordan in Pursuit of a Dream by Delores Jordan
My Basketball Book by Gail Gibbons
My First Basketball Book by Sterling Children’s
J is for Jump Shot by Michael Ulmer
Little Shaq by Shaquille O’Neal
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020