Christian-based Economics Curriculum ~ $29.95 (35% off)
Description from site:
Start your economics curriculum here – with clear, relevant, and FUN video lessons for middle school, high school — and beyond. This Christian-based curriculum shows you the truth and importance of understanding economics. Economics is everywhere, influencing everything, and so rarely understood. Each of the 12 video lessons and accompanying study guide explain the principles, practices, and consequences of economics. Thoroughly entertaining, this DVD links entrepreneurship with lemonade, cartoons with markets, and Charlie Chaplin with supply and demand. It’s funny, clever, profound and instructive all in one place.
What is included?
- Economics for Everybody video curriculum via DVD with 12 lessons that each run 15-27 minutes
- Economics for Everybody study guide containing 250 pages. Includes an expanded outline of each lesson with additional material not included in the DVD, related Bible readings, discussion questions, short answer questions, and multiple-choice questions.
This post contains my affiliate link which supports this site and my family. Read my full disclosure policy.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019