I know I’m running a little behind on these, but I still want to get them out there to you all! Columbus Day falls on a Sunday this year, so maybe you just extend your studies through next week or use these any time you study about Christopher Columbus – they will still work. Today you can grab these Emergent Readers about the Explorer. Later in the week you find a Tot & PreK-K Pack and some fun Notebooking pages!
These Emergent Readers are GREAT for practicing sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019