This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of Columbus Day freebies. I hope you have enjoyed these. The graphics from Melonheadz Illustrations are super cute and they have me really excited to celebrate Columbus Day this year! I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this mini puzzle unit too!
This unit includes:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Christopher Columbus Printables – Columbus Day Coloring Activities and Columbus Day Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Check out all our other Puzzle Printable Packs!
Follow the Dream: The Story of Christopher ColumbusA Picture Book of Christopher Columbus (Picture Book Biography)Christopher Columbus (Step into Reading)You Wouldn’t Want to Sail With Christopher Columbus!Who Was Christopher Columbus?The Story of Christopher Columbus (DK Reader Level 2)First Grade History: All About Christopher ColumbusWhere Do You Think You’re Going, Christopher Columbus?Who Was Christopher Columbus? Biography for Kids 6-8
Download the Christopher Columbus Mini Puzzle Pack
Celebrate Columbus Day with these 25 pages of activities and puzzles for preschoolers thru 5th grade!! They will complete word searches, crossword puzzles, Sudoku, word scrambles, matching and more!
To download the Christopher Columbus Mini Puzzle Pack, simply add it to your cart, then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019