My kids love to color pictures, especially when it’s for something or someone specific. So creating new coloring pages for holidays are top priority in this house. At least according to my kids they are!
Mother’s are easy to color and create things for. They enjoy anything their kids do for them – coloring pictures, flowers, handprints – it’s all special to us. But Dad’s are a little more difficult to pin-point what they will like. So in addition to the coloring pages, I thought it would be fun to have my kids Design-a-Tie for Dad this year. Not that he wears ties, but it would be something fun for them to do and he could pretend to wear them around the house at least!
These sets includes:
- 9 plain coloring pages for preschoolers
- 9 manuscript coloring pages for early writers
- 9 cursive coloring pages for upper elementary
- COMBO Pack which includes all 3 coloring sets
- 3 Design-a-tie coloring pages with instructions
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Night Before Father’s Day by Natasha Wing
The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Dad! by Jan Berenstain
My Dad Loves Me by Marianne Richmond
I Love My Daddy Board Book by Sebastien Braun
Biscuit Loves Father’s Day by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
Best Dad in the Sea: Step into Reading by RH Disney
A Perfect Father’s Day by Eve Bunting
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Singing in the Rain Movie Study - March 18, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Unit Study – Updated & Expanded - March 15, 2019
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Ultimate Bucket List - March 8, 2019