Over the next few weeks and months as our garden begins to produce fruit and vegetables, we will be studying the Food Pyramid! I can’t wait to start working on healthier choices with my kids.
Today you can grab these fun Food Pyramid Coloring Pages. Once again, I have simplified them just a bit, for you and me, both. There are no longer plain coloring pages, as I felt it was important to identify the food item on each page. I am also offering just the combo pack, as that was most widely downloaded and you can just print what you want.
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Included in the Emergent Readers
- 4 leveled readers
- Simple Sight Words corresponding with the image
- Short sentences using the sight word of the image
- Traceable sight words in a short sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank sight words in a short sentence
Showdown At the Food PyramidOh, The Things You Can Do That Are Good for You: All About Staying HealthyKids Cookbook: 50 Healthy Recipes for KidsFun With the Food Pyramid For Kids: Children’s Guide to Eating Whole FoodsLet’s Make A Food Pyramid: 2nd Grade Science BookTo Eat Or Not To Eat? The Vegetable Group – Food PyramidTo Eat Or Not To Eat? The Milk And Dairy Group – Food PyramidTo Eat Or Not To Eat? The Grains Group – Food Pyramid
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download these Food Pyramid printables, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019