Even though we are snuggled under 9 inches of snow and the high today is only going to be 7 degrees, I’m choosing to think of Spring! And Spring means butterflies!! Grab these fun writing activities to help your kids learn more about butterflies this year!
These Butterflies Writing Activities included:
- 36 pages of copywork
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 9 Early Manuscript words
- 9 pages Manuscript “To A Butterfly” by William Wordsworth
- 9 pages Cursive “To A Butterfly” by William Wordsworth
- PLUS Extra lined pages
- 6 themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 themed Writing Prompts
- 8 Manuscript lined pages
- 8 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
Last Week’s Most Clicked post was February Composer Study from Year Round Homeschooling! If you missed it, be sure to check it out now!
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily. Each week we will share the “most clicked” post from the week before. I will also share some of my favorites! Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments! Be sure to grab the button below to let others know where you are sharing. And if you’ve been a featured reader, grab that button to proudly display on your blog! Enjoy and happy linking!!
[inlinkz_linkup id=480577 mode=1]
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019