I know Columbus Day isn’t a huge holiday, but it is a fun time to learn about a great explorer in history. I have always been partial to this holiday, because it often falls on my grandmother and an aunt’s birthday – October 11th. This year, the holiday falls on Monday, October 13th.
- 4 activity-filled placemats
- Pictures to color
- Words to trace
- Drawing activity
- Crossword puzzle
32 total Coloring Pages
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Christopher Columbus Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Frugal Ways to Make the Most of Your Homeschool Graduate Celebration - April 23, 2019
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019