This coming Sunday, March 2nd, is Dr. Seuss’ birthday and has become the National Read Across America Day. This year we will be celebrating in full swing for the week following March 2nd, since it falls on a Sunday. So I decided to whip up some last minute Dr. Seuss Writing Activities printables for the occasion.
My little girls love the Dr. Seuss books we have and ask me to read them all the time. Mister Bull is a little too old for them as a reading assignment, but they are great for teaching rhyming and several other grammar techniques. So, I created some writing prompts and Draw then Write Activity sheets for Mister Bull to complete while we read through some of our favorite Dr. Seuss stories next week.
- The Writing prompts have both manuscript and plain lines for more advanced writers.
- The Draw-then-Write activity sheets also have manuscript and plain lines.
- Some extra pages are included for those who need more room to write.
Here are more Dr. Seuss inspired printables to make your day even more FUN!
DOWNLOAD DR. SEUSS WRITING ACTIVITIES
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019