While my goal is to get posts out early in the morning or ideally, the night before, but occasionally life happens. I am a real mom, with a real husband and real kids who demand much of my time. The day started out well and we finished homeschooling before 10 am, but it quickly went downhill after that. So alas, work gets put on hold until life is under control again. So, I hope you will enjoy this week’s printable theme – Election Day.
- 4 activity-filled placemats
- Pictures to color
- Words to trace
- Drawing activity
- Crossword puzzle
34 total Coloring Pages
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Election Day Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019