This Fire Safety Week themed Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of Fire Safety freebies. I loved making these and I hope your students enjoy them. Don’t forget that Fire Safety Week is the second week of October each year. Each year there is a different theme if you want to use those, but really the main focus is to teach kids how to be safe with fire, when to use and not use fire and how to make an escape plan should a fire occur.
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Fire Safety Week Printables – Fire Safety Coloring Activities and Fire Safety Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
No Dragons for Tea: Fire Safety for KidsBig Frank’s Fire Truck (Pictureback(R))Arthur’s Fire Drill (Step 3)The Berenstain Bears: Safe and Sound!Miss Mingo and the Fire DrillStop Drop and RollLet’s Meet a Firefighter
To download these Fire Safety Printables, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019