Well it has been a nice time of refreshing and recouping at our house. While I envisioned my blogging break quite differently, it has still been wonderful to spend time with my family and my Mom as she visited us from Oklahoma. She even got to stay a few extra days because of the weather canceling her original flight. And, of course, it has taken me a few days to get back into the swing of things and actually get a post out to you all. We’ve got so many holidays coming up that my head and computer have been swimming with ideas and printables that are headed your way! And I’m starting off with a doozy!!!
I’ve got FOUR sets of printables just in time for Martin Luther King Jr. day coming up on Monday, January 20th. Normally I release these one at a time, but since we’re fast approaching the 20th, I wanted to make sure you had time to plan accordingly! Each unit is described below in greater detail.
Mini Puzzle Unit
- Includes 4 different types of puzzles
- Crossword puzzle with answer sheet
- Word Search
- Word Scramble
- NEW!!! TWO Cryptogram puzzles
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes Copywork
- 6 quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. included
- Manuscript copywork pages with extra lined page
- Cursive copywork pages with extra lined page
- 9 coloring pages included in this set
- 3 activity placemats
- Coloring placemat for younger children
- Can be enjoyed by anyone ages 1-109!!
Don’t forget to grab this Martin Luther King Jr. Unit Study from last year!!!
A Picture Book of Martin Luther King, Jr.Martin’s Big Words: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.My First Biography: Martin Luther King, Jr.Who Was Martin Luther King, Jr.?I am Martin Luther King, Jr.The Story of Martin Luther King Jr.Martin Luther King Jr. DayI Have a Dream (Book & CD)Martin’s Dream (Ready-to-Reads)DK Biography: Martin Luther King, Jr.Dream March
Don’t forget to follow my Holidays: MLK Day Pinterest Board for more great ideas.
Download yours FREE today!
To download the Martin Luther King, Jr. Printables, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019