While these are ideal to use with kids who can write by themselves, you can still use them with your little ones – especially the Draw & Write prompts. Simply have them draw a picture according to the prompt and then allow them to dictate what they drew.
These Nativity Writing Activities sets included:
- 49 pages of copywork (including Luke 2:1-21; Matthew 2:1-12 from the ESV)
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 8 Early Manuscript words
- 8 Manuscript Sentences
- 8 Cursive Sentences
- 6 Nativity themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 Nativity themed Writing Prompts
- 9 Manuscript lined pages
- 9 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
We also love reading to our children especially during the cold winter days of December sitting around the fire. We love reading different stories of Advent, Christmas traditions and some fun favorites too. This is also a great time to talk to your kids about the True Reason for the Season – Jesus! We like to use our own Nativity set to teach our kids about the story of Jesus’ birth and then let them retell the story to help make it stick.
Little People A Christmas StoryThe Advent Jesse TreeAdvent StorybookAdvent Devotions for Busy FamiliesWho is Coming to Our House?Christmas in the MangerChristmas Time: It’s All About Jesus!Rudolph the Red-Nosed ReindeerThe Berenstain Bears & the Joy of GivingMadeline’s ChristmasHow the Grinch Stole Christmas!The Biggest Snowman Ever
Want more Christmas ideas? Check out my Christmas Pinterest Board.
To download the Nativity Writing Activities, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019