Rainbows are not only pretty to look at, but they are super fun to color! At least I think so. There are so many ways to color a rainbow, and they always look beautiful to me. Rainbows make me smile and happy. They remind me of God’s promise and love. They are strangely comforting. So why not create some fun printables just for rainbows, right?
Today I’m sharing two new Rainbow printables with you all – Coloring Pages and the new Facts Master Sheets, that introduced a couple weeks ago. Coloring pages are a HUGE hit in our house, so I hope you all enjoy them as well. We are starting the math sheets this week and I hope they help Mister Bull increase his memorization of his math facts. Of course, you can use just plain grids, but what’s the fun in that?
The Coloring Pages include:
- 12 Coloring pages in each set
- 3 sets: plain (for preschoolers, pre-writers), manuscript (for young writers) and cursive (for older students)
- A combo pack, which includes all 3 sets in one easy download
The Facts Master Math Sheets include:
- 4 Rainbow themed math grid sheets
Simply click on the link below to take you to the download page.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019