Puzzles – all kinds – are one of my favorite ways to pass the time. My favorite though, are Word Searches. I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved them. I even time myself to see how fast I can complete them. Yes, I’m fully aware of the nerd factor I have just admitted to.
Which is why I love creating these units. I am so excited about this Rainbow Mini Puzzle Unit. And I think its a perfect conclusion to my Rainbow printables this week. I’ve added a few new puzzles for preschoolers that I hope you will enjoy. The rainbow theme and colors lend themselves to some fun and easy matching for the little ones.
Included in this puzzle unit:
- 2 Crosswords (one for preK-2nd and one for 3rd-5th grade)
- 2 Word Searches (preK-2nd and 3rd-5th)
- 2 Word Scrambles (preK-2nd and 3rd-5th)
- How Many Words Can You Make? in two options (preK-2nd has a few larger lines and 3rd-5th with more lines)
- What Color Am I? where kids have to write the color in common with all the clues.
- Color Matching – for preK-1st where they match color words to a picture
>>>>DOWNLOAD RAINBOW PUZZLE UNIT<<<<
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn about Voting with Your Own Mock Election + Printable Pack - February 18, 2020
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020
- How To Date Your Spouse When You Can’t Get A Sitter - February 11, 2020