I know there is snow on the ground in most places right now, including outside my own home. But I am ready for Spring!! So, I decided it was time to create some fun, spring-like printables for you all. So this week I will be bringing you some fun rainbow activities.
First up are these fun rainbow writing prompts!! I remember watching the Wizard of Oz as a kid – more times than I can count – and of course, singing the song, “Over the Rainbow.” I would sit and literally wonder what was past that illusive rainbow in the sky. Was there really a pot of gold? Were there really leprechauns guarding it? Was their really a magic land full of bright colors, munchkins, talking lions and singing scarecrows? Ahhh…those were the days.
These writing prompts were inspired by those carefree days of wonder and amazement. I hope you and your kids enjoy them as you anticipate the coming of Spring!! Only 17 more days to the official First Day of Spring! Are you ready?
- Includes both Manuscript lines for young writers and plain lined pages for older students
- Extra lined pages are included in each set.
- You can download them individually or as a combo pack, which includes both the manuscript lines and the plain lines)
>>>>DOWNLOAD RAINBOW WRITING PROMPTS<<<<
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Singing in the Rain Movie Study - March 18, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Unit Study – Updated & Expanded - March 15, 2019
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Ultimate Bucket List - March 8, 2019