Now, back to our printables for today. This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our Rainforest printables. The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are once again cuteness-overload and I was so excited to use them! I mean, did you see the coloring pages? Those animals are just too much!! While I know most people take time off school during the Christmas and New Year week, this mini unit can be used to get kids back in the swing of school and looking forward to the new year. I hope you and your kiddos this mini puzzle unit.
This unit includes:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Rainforest Printables Page – Rainforest Coloring Pages and Rainforest Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019