Okay…last creepy Spiders post of the week. Whew! We made it through. Truthfully, I had fun reading and researching all the different types of spiders in this pack. I like knowing things, even if they are creepy. Somehow it made them slightly less terrifying…slightly. Use all the packs this week – Coloring Pages, Emergent Readers, Writing Activities and the Tot & PreK-K Pack – to make one complete unit.
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit:
- Types of Spiders info sheet
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Follow us on Pinterest for more freebies!
The Very Busy SpiderNational Geographic Readers: SpidersSpiders: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series)Spiders: Amazing Photos & Fun Facts Book About Spiders For Kids (Remember Me Series)Walter’s Wonderful Web: A First Book About ShapesSpiders: 101 Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures ( Featuring The World’d Top 6 Spiders)Spider’s Lunch: All About Garden SpidersTrapdoor Spiders (Bullfrog Books: An Eye on Spiders)
Download your Spiders Mini Puzzle Unit today
This 29 page Spiders Puzzles & Activity Pack is a PERFECT way to learn more about the creepy, crawly creatures. Includes Word Searches, Word Scrambles, Sudoku and MORE!!
To download the Spiders Puzzles & Activities, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
You might also like:
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020