I have always been fascinated with the weather. Growing up in Oklahoma, we could see a wide array of weather patterns in just a few hours time. Especially during tornado season. We could wake up with temperatures near freezing and by noon shed our coats, eating lunch on the lawn at school to tornado watches at night with high winds, rain and hail. To say it was crazy might be a bit of an understatement.
My kids enjoy the weather changes just as much as I do and it has really brought about some super fun…and entertaining, conversations. I saw this fun Weather clipart from EduClips, and knew I had to create some SUPER FUN printables for you all.
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
These Weather Emergent Readers are available to my subscribers only. Simply enter your information when you click the link below and an encrypted link will be emailed to you. If you are already an email subscriber, simply enter your email to verify and an email will be sent. NOTE: Entering your information below will subscribe you to my weekly(ish) newsletter.
Troubleshooting: If you have not received an email within one hour, please check your spam first. If you do not see an email there, please contact me at mommi (at) inallyoudo (dot) net for further assistance.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019