My kids LOVE the Night at the Museum movies. My daughter asked who Sacagawea was and why she “mattered,” so when I saw this clipart from EduClips, I knew I had to use it! So this week is all about Going West!
Today you can grab these fun Westward Expansion Coloring Pages. Once again, I have simplified them just a bit, for you and me, both. And there are no longer plain coloring pages, as I felt it was important to identify each picture for early word recognition. I am also offering just the combo pack, as that was most widely downloaded and you can just print what you want from there.
4 types of Coloring Pages Included:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript words to trace
- Cursive words to trace
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
A Kid’s Life During the Westward Expansion by Sara Machajewski
Westward Expansion by Teresa Domnauer
Next Spring and Oriole by Gloria Whelan
I am Sacagawea by Brad Meltzer
The Oregon Trail by Karen Bush Gibson
The Story of Sacajewea: Guide to Lewis & Clark by Della Rowland
These fun Coloring Pages are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019