Finishing up our Westward Expansion printables this week, here is a FUN Mini Puzzle Unit full of activities for kids ages PreK-5th grade!! This mini puzzle unit is a great way to end the week’s studies or just have some fun reinforcing what they’ve learned!
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit is:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Westward Expansion mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with the others – Westward Expansion Coloring Pages and Westward Expansion Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week. Don’t forget the little ones! Grab the Westward Expansion Emergent Readers and Tot & PreK-K Pack too!
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
A Kid’s Life During the Westward Expansion by Sara Machajewski
Westward Expansion by Teresa Domnauer
Next Spring and Oriole by Gloria Whelan
I am Sacagawea by Brad Meltzer
The Oregon Trail by Karen Bush Gibson
The Story of Sacajewea: Guide to Lewis & Clark by Della Rowland
This fun Mini Puzzle Unit are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!!
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn about Voting with Your Own Mock Election + Printable Pack - February 18, 2020
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020
- How To Date Your Spouse When You Can’t Get A Sitter - February 11, 2020