My kids love to take picnics. Sometimes we make them in to all-day trips, especially if there is a playground or lake nearby. Unfortunately all this rain has halted our plans more than once. So we do the next best thing – bring them inside. Not quite as fun, but still a little change in routine is nice.
Today you can grab these adorable Going on a Picnic Emergent Readers. Last year I released the coloring pages, activity placemats, writing prompts, copywork and puzzles. So this year, I thought I’d add in a fun Emergent Reader set for the little ones to enjoy. Come back in a couple days when I’ll share the Tot Pack to help make a fun little unit for your Littles!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Picnic!: A Day in the Park (Ant Hill)The Teddy Bears’ PicnicWe’re Going on a Picnic!Lilliana and the Ladybug PicnicA Picnic Adventure (Strawberry Shortcake)Picnic at Mudsock MeadowPICNIC: Counting BookBABAR’S PICNIC (Pictureback Readers)My Picnic Basket: And How God Is Always Near
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Frugal Ways to Make the Most of Your Homeschool Graduate Celebration - April 23, 2019
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019