Grandparents Day is coming up in September, so I thought it would be fun to have some grandparent themed printables this week. What kid doesn’t like to color pictures for their grandparent(s) for them to proudly display on the refrigerator?
Today you can grab these adorable Grandparents Coloring Pages. Once again, I have simplified them just a bit, for you and me, both. There are no longer plain coloring pages, as I felt it was important to give kids another way to practice reading with a single word on the page. I am also offering just the combo pack, as that was most widely downloaded and you can just print what you want.
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Don’t miss these fun Emergent Readers for your little ones to enjoy!! Plus…the grandparents will LOVE being read to by the little ones!!
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
The Gifts of Being Grand: For Grandparents EverywhereLittle Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me by Mercer MeyerMemories for My Grandchild: A Keepsake to RememberHP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact Printer, Instant Ink ready – Noble Blue (V1N01A)
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019