While I love nature and being outdoors, I’m really not a fan of insects or bugs. However, since they are a part of God’s creation and we see them everywhere during the warmer months – I think it’s fitting to have an Insects & Bugs themed week.
Included in this set:
- 4 Activity-filled placemats
- Coloring pages
- Insects & Bug themed word search
- How many words can you make? puzzle
- Write-your-own poem
- Drawing activity
- Traceable word practice for little ones
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about insects and bugs, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
The Ultimate Bug-opedia by Darlyne Murawski
Bugs A to Z by Caroline Lawton
On Beyond Bugs: All About Insects by Tish Rabe
The Best Book of Bugs by Claire Llewellyn
Small Wonders: Jean-Henri Fabre and His World of Insects by Matthew Clark Smith
The Bug Book by Sue Fliess
A Fly Went By by Mike McClintock
INSECTS & BUGS ACTIVITY PLACEMATS
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019