This unit includes:
- 24 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make?
- Simple Ice Cream Sudoku
- Picture Match
- Insects & Bugs Matching Game
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Insects & Bugs Printables – Insects & Bugs Activity Placemats, Insects & Bugs Coloring Pages, Insects & Bugs Writing Activities and Insects & Bugs Copywork – to make a complete unit for the week.
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about insects and bugs, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
The Ultimate Bug-opedia by Darlyne Murawski
Bugs A to Z by Caroline Lawton
On Beyond Bugs: All About Insects by Tish Rabe
The Best Book of Bugs by Claire Llewellyn
Small Wonders: Jean-Henri Fabre and His World of Insects by Matthew Clark Smith
The Bug Book by Sue Fliess
A Fly Went By by Mike McClintock
DOWNLOAD INSECTS & BUGS MINI PUZZLE UNIT
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020
- Breathe New Life into Your Homeschool through Unit Studies - March 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020