I know the giveaway was over Tuesday at midnight. I’ve been dealing with a nasty cold this week, so I took some time to rest and recoup. And I am so glad I did!! I am definitely not 100% yet, but I am sure close! I finally have a voice again and I feel like the last two days I’ve made up for lost time of not being able to get on to my kids. LOL They definitely have cabin fever and its starting to show!
They are super excited about Christmas next week and getting to see their Aunts, Uncles and cousins. They love opening their presents and then having time to play with them all together. They are making good memories. And speaking of opening presents and making good memories, our Grand Prize winner is going to feel like Christmas came a few days early this year! So…without further ado…
The winner is…
(winner has been contacted via email also)
So, let’s move on to today’s actual post.
My Kids’ Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
We’ve had a tradition in our house since Mister Bull was little that we watch Christmas movies throughout the month of December. Over the past 7 years, we’ve watched our fair share of good and bad movies. But some of them have become my kids’ favorite movies to watch year after year, and sometimes even throughout the year when the mood strikes them.
So here is our list of Top 10 Favorite Christmas Kid Movies.
- The Polar Express – I think we wore this DVD out several years ago, Mister Bull watched it so much!
- Jingle All the Way – How could you not like this movie? The past few years we’ve watched it and let it naturally lead us into our family discussion on why presents are not what Christmas is all about.
- Charlie Brown Christmas – I’m not sure this is one of their top 10, but we watch every year it’s on tv. It’s one of my favorites and I hope it will be one of theirs one day too!
- Frosty the Snowman – We have a Christmas movie compilation DVD with this movie on it. It’s one of the most requested movies.
- Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer – This classic was on tv this year and they were glued to it.
- Elf – Again…how could you not like this movie? So cute and well done. One of our favorites for sure!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – The cartoon version. They love this book and movie, but when we tried to watch the Jim Carey version this year they started talking about monsters and being scared so we turned it off. I’m sure one day they will also appreciate the Jim Carey version.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – This is another movie on our compilation DVD. This is the other movie the request often.
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol – They like all things Mickey Mouse. Enough said.
- The Santa Clause movies – All three of these movies are classics in our house.
There ya have it. Our Top 10 Christmas Favorites!
What’s your kids’ favorite Christmas movie? Do you have a marathon of Christmas movies event or do you spread them out throughout the month of December?
Thanks for stopping by!