Don’t miss this FREE Desert Island Mini Unit Study for In All You Do email subscribers! Your preschoolers thru elementary aged kids will love coloring pages, doing puzzles and playing games all about being stranded on a desert island.
My kids want to visit the ocean, but right now it’s not in our budget. So we will do some fun activities and learning along with these fun printables. Some fun learning for the kids during the long and warm summer days is the perfect time to pull this out!
This 68 page pack includes:
- Coloring pages in plain, manuscript and cursive
- Word Searches (2 difficulty levels)
- Word Scrambles (2 difficulty levels)
- How many words can you make?
- Matching tiles for preschoolers
- Simple Island Sudoku
This Desert Island Fun Pack is available to my subscribers only.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Frugal Ways to Make the Most of Your Homeschool Graduate Celebration - April 23, 2019
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019