This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our New Year’s printables. This past week has been another very difficult one for our family, but time and again we have seen God’s MIGHTY HAND through His people. Through prayer and encouragement as well as food, babysitting and more – God’s people have stepped up and helped care for us while our hearts continue to heal. I am so thankful, blessed and honored to serve alongside these faithful followers of Christ.
The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are once again adorable and I was so excited to use them! While I know most people take time off school during the Christmas and New Year week, this mini unit can be used to get kids back in the swing of school and looking forward to the new year. I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this mini puzzle unit.
This unit includes:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other New Year’s Eve Printables Page – New Years Coloring Pages and New Years Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t forget to follow our New Years board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Download yours free today!
To download the New Years Puzzles, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019