I don’t know about you, but I do better with a challenge. I also do better with accountability – serious, consistent accountability!! That’s why I have decided to issue this Bible Reading Challenge. Not only to myself, but to all of you as well!!! And, I would LOVE for you to join me!! I’m giving you 2 days notice and several ways to join in.
- Join the Facebook Group where I will post the daily reading assignment (for those who might forget) as well as a challenge/thought regarding the reading. This community will be just that…a community. I want it to be an encouraging group for those of us who may struggle and fail, but it will not be a group for gripes. This will be an uplifting and encouraging group!! NOTE: This is a private group, so you will have to be approved by an administrator before you can see anything posted in the group. So please be patient as we work through the requests.
- Follow along each week as I share what the Lord has taught me through the reading. (This post will go up each Sunday with the Linky.)
- Bloggers you can link up your own posts each week in which you share what the Lord impressed upon you during the week’s readings. (The linky will go LIVE each Sunday at 6am EST, beginning 10/6.)
Each month I will post a new Bible Reading Plan for everyone to follow – or rather a few days before the new month starts. I am so excited about this new and exciting journey God has led me to begin. I hope you will join me and invite your friends and family to join as well!!! I am designing this Bible Reading Challenge so that people can join in at any time – not just the beginning of the month.
The Daily Readings are designed to easily doable for even the busiest of Mom’s. Each daily reading will include only 3 chapters from the Bible. Each month we will read through the book of Proverbs in its entirety, as well as 60-62 other chapters!! I have followed this format for several months and find it completely doable, even with 4 small children who are often early risers (i.e. up by 7am). I love the fact that the amount of reading is not overwhelming, thereby allowing me to take more time to really read God’s Word and soak it up. I also don’t feel like I just have to rush through the reading in order to get it done.
This monthly challenge group is open to all women – mom’s, wives, single women, daughters and grandmothers alike!! NOTE: You must be 18 or over to participate in the Facebook Group. Those under 18: You are, however, more than welcome to participate in the weekly blogging and link-up!! In fact, I would LOVE to hear how the Lord is teaching you through these daily readings!!!
You are welcome to share this post as much as you like. I only ask that you not share the direct link to the monthly reading plan, but rather the link to this post. I take time to create each and every download myself and ask that you respect that. Thank You!!!!
If you are joining in this Monthly Bible Reading Challenge, I encourage you to grab the button below and put it in your sidebar and in your weekly reflection posts!! Help spread the word about this new group, as that will make our discussions and encouragement even better!!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020
- Breathe New Life into Your Homeschool through Unit Studies - March 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020