Can you believe we’re talking about Pilgrims and Thanksgiving already? This year has just flown by – at least in our house. While we do a short unit on Thanksgiving and being thankful, it’s something we try to teach all year long. So I like to do a more in-depth unit on the Pilgrims. The kiddos love it and it is a great way to do a little history without them even knowing! This year I whipped up some additional pilgrim printables for you all. Today you can grab these fun Emergent Readers.
Emergent Readers are GREAT for practicing sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download these Pilgrims Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019