Little ones love pirates too, so I thought I better include some fun Emergent Readers perfect for those learning to read! A fun addition to the other Pirate printables I am releasing this week and just in time for Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Check out all our other Emergent Readers!
How I Became a PirateThere Was an Old Pirate Who Swallowed a FishPirate BoyPete the Cat and the Treasure MapCaptain LaPlank: The Perfect PiratePirate Pete’s Talk Like a PirateGoodnight Pirate: The Perfect Bedtime Book! Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABCThe Berenstain Bears Pirate AdventureWho Was Blackbeard?Blackbeard the Pirate KingCount With The Pirates!
Your littlest pirate fans will LOVE these themed Emergent Readers! This set includes 4 different levels to help improve reading skills and is available in both Black & White and Color!
Download the Pirate Emergent Readers
To download these Pirate Emergent Readers, simply add the product to your cart and checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020