I think I love the Polar Express movie and book as much, if not more, than my kids. So far my 5-year old has watched the movie twice and this afternoon we are planning to read the book, do some fun activities related to it and then put on our pajamas and watch the movie. Then, our oldest will do a fun compare & contrast Venn diagram to round out his learning. I can’t think of a more perfect way to spend a Friday night in December!
If your little ones are working on their reading skills, today you can grab these Polar Express inspired Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and short sentences related to the movie and characters. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Want more Polar Express ideas? Check out my Polar Express Pinterest board.
Polar Express 30th anniversary editionLionel Polar Express Ready to Play Train SetThe Polar Express [Blu-ray] by Warner Home VideoGold Believe Ticket North Pole Train Stickers (1 Roll)Lionel Polar Express Add On FiguresHallmark Keepsake 2017 THE POLAR EXPRESS Santa’s Sleigh Bell Dated Christmas Ornament
Download yours free today!
To download the Polar Express Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019