Our family has sponsored a Compassion Child for nearly 10 years. Samuel has become one of our family. We read his letters together and Mister Bull (our oldest) even writes him letters on occasion as part of his homeschooling. While we love our sponsored child, we hope and pray that one day we will be able to sponsor more! Every time I look at the Compassion site, it breaks my heart to see how many children are still waiting for a sponsor.
Every year Compassion has a dedicated Sunday when churches spend time talking about and promoting sponsorship with Compassion. This year, April 22nd is that day. My goal this year is to team-up with Compassion and help get 4 kids sponsored by April 22nd!!! Now, don’t get me wrong…I would love to get all of them sponsored, but we’re gonna be realistic.
How can you help? There are several ways I’d love for you to help!!
1. Pray about sponsoring a child as a family! This would be the absolute BEST way for you to help!
2. Share this post on Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ ~ Where ever you want! Just share it to get the word out about these precious children in need!!!
3. If you can’t personally sponsor a child – and I know not everyone can – Commit to praying for these children that so desperately need sponsors. Many of them have been waiting months for a sponsor. Not only does a sponsor provide them with food, clothing and an education; they also provide them with Biblical teaching and a Love like they have never known before!!
You can go here, to my personal Compassion Sunday page to see just one of the many children you can help sponsor.
If you sponsor this precious child (or any others), please let me know!!! I can’t wait to see how many more children have sponsors come April 22nd!!! Come back next week when I’ll share about another precious child that needs a sponsor!!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019