You’ll have to forgive me, I do not have any photos for this DIY project except the finished products. The next time I do one of these, I will take pictures and update my post. But, I just couldn’t wait to share this simple and quick DIY project with you. Don’t you just love them?
Now, some of you might ask what you would use these for? Oh the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!
Here’s what I’ve used them for:
* Baby gift filled with washcloths, travel size baby lotion, baby shampoo, comb/brush, etc.
* Easter buckets (great way to have a cute, yet re-usable bucket!)
* Hair accessories (my girls each have one in their room to hold their beanies, headbands, flowers, barrettes, etc.)
* Changing table caddy (great for holding diaper rash cream, powder, baby nail clippers, and anything else you need at the changing table)
* Toy caddy’s (could hold cars, smaller toys, baby doll clothes)
As soon as I make another one of these cute things, I will post the tutorial and pictures!!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Annette has been married to her husband and best friend since 2003. Together they are raising their six children to follow the Lord’s will, no matter what. Annette longs for the day when she will meet all her angel babies who have entered heaven before her. She enjoys creating fun and engaging printables, unit studies and curriculum for homeschool families. You can follow her crazy life at In All You Do where she blogs about marriage, parenting, and homeschooling all while maintaining her sanity. She is also the owner of Thrifty Homeschoolers, where she shares free printables and resources from around the web as well as deals on curriculum and homeschooling resources. You can also keep up with her via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.