Swimming and playing in the water is one of my favorite childhood memories. We never had our own pool, but we lived close enough to one of the city pools that we were there frequently. I can remember countless times running through the sprinkler in our backyard for hours just to get wet and have some fun. I have now passed that love of water to my own children.
Today you can grab these Splish-Splash Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and short sentences as kids read about all the fun times they can have in the water. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Froggy Learns to Swim by Jonathan London
Swimmy by Leo Lioni
Let’s Talk Swimming by Amanda Miller
Jay’s Swimming Journey by Elli Overton
Samantha the Swimming Fairy by Daisy Meadows
Don’t be Afraid, Little Pip by Karma Wilson
How to Train with a T-Rex and win 8 Gold Medals by Michael Phelps
Making a Splash by Carol E. Reiley
America’s Champion Swimmer: Gertrude Ederle by David A. Adler
Subscribe to download now
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019