I don’t know why, but I have always been fascinated with bears. I collected teddy bears as a child and then it literally spiraled out of control by the time I got to high school. I had so many bears it was crazy. I don’t know if my collection contributed to my fascination or the other way around. However, I do know that they are amazing creatures.
Today you can grab these Types of Bears Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences as you learn more about 8 different types of bears. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to check out our Polar Bear Printables too!
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about bears, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Don’t Wake Up the Bear by Marjorie Dennis Murray
We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Helen Oxenbury
101 Facts…Bears! by IP Factly
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? by Bill Martin Jr.
Good Night, Little Bear by Patsy Scarry
Bears by Deborah Hodge
Time to Sleep by Denise Fleming
Every Autumn Comes the Bear by Jim Arnosky
Subscribe TO DOWNLOAD NOW
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019