Ever since I went on a whale watching tour in California, whales have fascinated me. I would love to take my own children on a tour someday, so they can see these magnificent creatures in action. These Types of Whales Coloring pages are a great way to introduce whales to your kids for a unit study or part of a sea unit!
Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Want to study more sea creatures?
Check out our Sea Turtle printables!
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about whales, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Whales: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in NatureAmazing Whales!
(I Can Read Level 2)Whales for Kids
(Whale Facts for Kids)Humpback WhalesWilly the WhaleWhales, Dolphins and PorpoisesThe Whales’ Song by Dyan Sheldon The Wild Whale WatchBilly Twitters and His Blue Whale Problem
Download yours today
Have you ever been whale watching? Well, you might not be able to go, but you can introduce them to your kids with these fun coloring pages!
To download the Types of Whales Coloring Pages, simply add the product to your cart and checkout. **Upon completion, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Christmas Reindeer PreK Handwriting & Math Pack - December 9, 2019
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019