This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our Veterans Day freebies. I just love making these puzzles, even if I do get behind sometimes. The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are super cute and they have really got me thinking about how I will use these printables and others to teach my kids about the Veterans we need to remember. I hope you and your kiddos this mini puzzle unit too!
This unit includes:
- 26 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Veterans: Heroes in Our NeighborhoodThe Poppy Lady: Moina Belle Michael and Her Tribute to VeteransH is for Honor: A Military Family AlphabetDon’t Forget, God Bless Our TroopsThe Wall (Reading Rainbow Books)
To download this Veterans Day Mini Puzzle Unit, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Frugal Ways to Make the Most of Your Homeschool Graduate Celebration - April 23, 2019
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019